Monday, April 03, 2006

New World Order

It's been another long day.

Working. I have to work. I need money to buy food, pay the mortgage, buy dog treats. (Great Dane & Yellow Lab)

I go without what many americans believe are nescessities--cable, cell phones, SUV--I don't miss these things, but I would like to watch the discovery & history channel once in awhile, it would be nice to keep the phone in my car for emergencies & SUV's look cool, but I go without, with not much complaint.

We are a "things" oriented society. We need "stuff". I guess it makes us feel better. It's what the government wants for us.
If we are driven to "get more stuff", we run ourselves weary and won't have time to pay attention to all the atrocities they are wielding against us--what they have been doing for a very long time.

If they make us afraid-(terror alert,terror alert), we are more apt to slowly give up our freedoms for the "sake" of security.
They increase their power over us, little by little.

This is not some new idea, a New World Order has been in the works for a long timeThe Order of Skull and Bones, the elite has been out to control every clime of the planet.
Do your own research.

Peace,
Deanna

No comments: