Saturday, June 10, 2006

Alternative Radio



I'm just not capable of tuning into mainstream TV network news anymore. I look at those anchors and I am disgusted by their under reporting of anything worthy & over glamorizing anything that's "entertainment". I adore Angelina Jolie, but I'm getting tired of the obsession of her & Brad. Who the *uck cares? I'll bet ya they are pretty tired of it also!

The government & corporations are not in charge of what I believe is newsworthy! Oh, but they are! IF I choose to only watch one news source.
I love radio. Especially, noncommercialized radio. Granted, Air America has commercials, but they are not a sell-out to their sponsors.
Here's where I get my news:

Alternative Radio

Air America Radio |

NPR : National Public Radio : News, Arts, World, US.

Now, RESEARCH!
Peace,
Deanna

1 comment:

DeannaHawk said...

i knew you'd like that post honey!