Monday, May 08, 2006

A New Low


Chimpy's approval rating has hit an all time low---31%

Who ARE these people who like this man? Are they dumb? Ignorant? Stupid? Blinded by their righteousness?

Anyone who's elevator goes to the top floor can figure out what this administration is all about--keeping the $$$$$$ in their pockets along with all their buddies(corporations & high level officials from all over the world)

Bush's own words from 2002 "We need an energy bill that encourages consumption".

I'm still trying to figure out if he's dumb, ignorant, stupid or blinded by his righteousness. His lack of competence is overwhelming.

Frankly, I just don't get it.

Until tomorrow,
Deanna

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It is mind-boggling isn't it? I don't have the ability to communicate with these folks either..its so far out there for me. I just talk slower I guess :P

DeannaHawk said...

LOL my S L O W E R is slowly becoming STOP & they still can't keep up! hee hee

My 17 year old son just wrote a paper in US History talking about 9/11 and evidence the government played a big roll & the evidence of government rolls in Pearl Harbor, the Lucitania, the Kennedy assassination---pointing out--geez-see a pattern here?
Hubby & I might have to go to a parent/teacher conference soon if we got a neocon educator on our hands. Uh oh.
But, you're right Dusty, it'll be ok, I might just have to talk slower. LOL

Hillary for President said...

I know. It liek BUSH not "washing the same ballgame" rest of us do. I meen, come on. Some of the thing he do crazy. We need a DEMOCAT in offise. With HIllary Clinton for president she put a stop to all of it. SHe set us straite and make us all rich. Plus, she give us gay marriage.

Hillary-for-Presidnet.blogspot.com