Saturday, March 25, 2006

A New Blog

I decided to begin a blog.

A place for free speech. A spot to discuss issues. A location to inform, & be informed.

I enjoy discussing politics and researching what is happening in our world, but have found that some feel just a tad uncomfortable when I begin speaking of these subjects. Even my boss at work has put the brakes on these discussions-"No Politics At Work". Maybe an "Impeach Bush" sign posted to the front of our building is just what's needed. I wonder if she'd figure out I was behind it? hmmm

Well, she certainly can't stop me here. As of yet.

One of my favorite websites is:BushFlash.com
If you have not visited this site, I invite you to do so soon. It contains info on current Bushy, Vice-shooter, & Rummy goings-on. And the animations range from hilarious to thought-provoking, to down-right painful.
More tomorrow.

Peace,
Deanna

1 comment:

DeannaHawk said...

Thanks for stopping by Firecrow--you are always welcome here.

Peace