Saturday, September 16, 2006

What's Going On?

I used to be very consistant with my daily posts and lately, they are sporadic. That's what happens when I work full time, have 2 college courses, I'm doing 20 hours of human services volunteer work, have a theory paper to write and spend much of my time reading and hanging out on the Daily Kos.

One thing I have not missed---TELEVISION! I have not watched since I returned from my Florida Keys vacation; and I don't miss it. I have filled my time with all the things I enjoy--my pets and reading, and of course, my husband.
My two oldest children moved out two weeks ago--they got an apartment together in order to save money, so hubby & I have been doing projects around the house with are new rooms. Our youngest is a senior in high school and works and has projects of his own.

So, right now, things are ok. Bush still sucks; in fact, he gets worse everyday, but I can still type that and I have a roof over my head--not heading to the Homeland Concentration camps yet.
Say hello to Chuck!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have tagged you for a meme m'dear..hope you can find the time to play along :)

Unknown said...

I adore chuck!