Sunday, September 10, 2006

Dropping Knowledge


Dropping Knowledge: The Living Library came together yesterday.
It was fantastic!
They decided not to use my personal question for the 100 they asked, but that's ok, it was beautiful.
The diversity of answers to each probing question was awesome to hear.
All people from around the world can participate in answering those 100 questions and thousands more that were submitted and will be added as this internet library takes flight.

Have a great Sunday.
Peace,
Deanna

3 comments:

DeannaHawk said...

I was not able to attend in person---I WISH!!!! But there was a live stream playing--so I could watch it in real time. Berlin is 7 hours ahead of me so I was sleeping during some of it & at work, but they have the whole day taped on the web site to watch.
I saw on your blog you are passing on the info---thanks!!
Peace.

Unknown said...

The link in your post doesnt work :(

DeannaHawk said...

I fixed it! thanks