Thursday, September 21, 2006

I've Been Tagged

My buddy Dusty has tagged me.

Things I'd like to do before I die:
Travel the world
Learn several languages
Read every book on my bookshelves

Things I cannot do:
eat tomatoes
avoid cheesecake :)
Tolerate racism

Things I can do:
Spin a basketball on one finger.
win at scrabble alot
listen to you without judgement

Things that attracted me to my significant other:
His sincere compassion for others
His intelligence
His love of his children

Things I like to say:
Whaaaaateva.
When the Rapture comes, we get their shit.
What do you need right now?

Books I like best:
Anything by:
Al Franken
Michael Moore
Leo Buscaglia


Movies I like to see:
Crash
Pulp Fiction
Forrest Gump

I tag for this meme:

Firecrow

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LMAO..when the rapture comes, we get their shit :)

thanks for playing along Deanna. I don't get around blogdom as much as I like..I am unable to sit for hours on end anymore. But I do appreciate and love your answers.

Good luck w/your schoolwork kiddo.

DeannaHawk said...

Thanks Dusty! :)