Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Too Busy To Post

School started this week.
Need I say more? I'm beginning to wonder if I bit off more than I can chew with these classes.
My counseling theory class will have me creating my OWN counseling theory, naming it & presenting it, in detail to the class.
Gee, THAT doesn't sound difficult!
I have another general human services class which requires an additional 20 hours volunteer work on top of my full time job.

Today was pretty awesome at work. My great dane Charlie was called upon to give blood to a dog that needed a blood transfusion. Charlie established that he is a pretty good blood donor candidate. What a good boy!!!!
I think the other dog is going to make it too.

I have tomorrow off. I'll try to post something of some significance.

Peace,
Deanna

No comments: