Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Environmental President




Discussions about the upcoming elections are being voiced everywhere. Issues are being debated; candidates scrutinized.

Now that Al Gore has entered the main spotlight again with his Nobel Peace Prize win, Drafting Al Gore shouts are ringing in the streets and across blogs nationwide.
Head to the website and sign the petition. A man of integrity and character, Al Gore not only cares about the planet(which we cannot live without, by the way!), he seems sincere in his care of our country and the people who reside here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

As much as I would welcome the idea..I sincerely doubt Gore is going to run..no matter how many of us sign petitions.

No one in their 'right mind' would want to come after Bush and clean up all his friggin messes is my thought.

Anthropositor said...

Frankly, it will take more than one or two presidencies to fix what has been done in the past seven years. It has always been my instinct to like Mr. Gore. I wish him well. I would therefore not like to see him run. He will remain an effective force doing what he is doing.